Gin and Tonic

Hi,
If you know me at all you'll know how much I love Coke and Amaretto, it is my go to drink. Lately I have been wanting to jump on the gin craze. Although I do love gin, I don't like tonic water this has been proven difficult to find a drink I like with gin as it always seems to come with tonic water. The other day I went for a meal at a Gin bar, I asked what suggestions they had for me. I was given a Mediterranean gin and tonic, both were lovely. Since I have found a gin and tonic drink I love and can make from home. So I would like to show you how I make a gin and tonic, if you don't like the taste of tonic water. Normally I find whatever Gin and tonic water is in the house, then add fruit, ice and a little lemon juice together and it really makes all the difference. This is so simple and easy but very delicious. I hope you enjoyed this blogpost and would love to know how everyone else who makes their gin and tonic.
Thank you,
Love, Leah x

Comments

Popular Posts