VSFS 2014 - University of Pink

Hi, 
If you have read my full over view of the VSFS 2014 then you will know how I feel about the section University of pink, put it this way I am not a fan. I think there was only one outfit I liked throughout the whole section. My favourite pink section was the year of 2012 when Jourdon and Cara were introduced. My favourite part of Pink was that Elsa got to open it and her outfit was defiantly by far my favourite. In all honest I think that this look was my favourite from the Pink section, however I always feel that Pink is a let down compared to every other section. 
This outfit has to be the worst one I have seen VS Pink ever do, it is a fashion show based on under and the model is in a dress and a waist coast. I don't understand why they did this. I know that their will be many of people who love this section but it isn't one of my favourites.
Thank you,
Love, Leah x


Comments

Popular Posts