Harry Potter Studios

Hi, 
So in December 2014 one of my birthday presents off Jamie was to go to the Harry Potter Studios and it was so incredible. My plan was to take loads of photos and upload them onto my blog, but I haven't been able to upload them and write posts about them. So four months after I visited the studios I am finally writing about it!
If anyone is questioning whether or not to go I encourage anyone just to buy a ticket, I know the tickets are expensive but they are so worth it as it was one of the best days I have ever had. Just experiencing all the things I wanted to be apart of as a child had make me so happy. So if you are a Harry Potter fan and want to go, you must as you will love it!
Hope you enjoy these series of posts and if you have any questions please feel free to comment.
Thank you for reading.
Love, Leah x

Comments

Popular Posts