The Rice Cake Diet

I have been looking back on my weight loss and wondering how I did it. I think there are many reasons in how I lost it for an example, drinking more water, banning fizzy pop and limiting chocolate. But while dieting I developed a love for rice cakes. Rice cakes are the nicest thing to eat, they are boring and dry but they really did help me loose weight.

There are so many different flavours and once every two days I would go to the pound shop and buy a massive packet. There are a lot in the packet roughly 15 and I would share them out between two days and snack on them. They've worked really well in helping me loose weight as well as other things so I'm planning on still eating them and loosing more weight. So fair I have lost a stone and a half.

Thanks for reading, love, Leah x

Comments

Popular Posts