Book Review: 50 Shades of Grey

Hi, 
With the realise of the Film coming out on Valentine's day which I was despite to see, I thought it would be best to read the book first. Normally I download the book on my iPad then purchase it if I thought it was good enough. To me nothing beats a proper book, even thought it is easier to read it on my iPad. I don't normally like things which are hyped, I normally experience them before the hype so there isn't no disappointments, an example of this for me is Frozen. I enjoyed the film but after the hype I just thought it wasn't worth it, it wasn't as good as everyone was saying. My thoughts of this book can be summed up in one word which is "addictive".
I read this book in 4 days, while be ill and I managed to go to work on one of these days. While at work me and my boss both had a discussion about the both and we both agreed on how addictive it was. I haven't been able to put the book down, only if I have had to, my iPad has been on charge constantly. I am well known for skim reading when it comes to books I've done it many of times, even in the fault in our stars and the perks of being a wallflower which are two books I both loved! I found myself reading every word with this, I didn't want to miss a word. Also another reason why I loved this book so much is it wasn't hard to understand, it was really easy to follow, whereas in some books I find myself reading it over to understand parts a lot more.
Views on the Graphics
I heard all the hype over this book and how sexual it was, so I was expecting it to be worse than it actually was. There is more of a story to it then just constant sex, which is why I think I enjoyed it so much.
Also I find Jamie Dornan (Christian Grey) Sooooo HOT!
Thanks for reading,
Love, Leah.

Comments

Popular Posts