Boxing Day sales


Hi, 
I love shopping and I love getting a good bargain so the boxing day sales are amazing for me. I was really shocked this year as I couldn't find anything in which I really liked so I bought a lot of things which weren't in the sale.

New Look
·         Heel cut out boots £13

·         Cape £19.99

·         Turtle neck jumper £9.99
Primark

·         Ripped skinny jeans £13

·         Black and White cushion £4

·         Star fairy lights £3

·         Leggings £3

Savers
·         Rimmel London Wake me up foundation £4.98
Argos

·         Baby bookshelf £12.99

I will try and do a lookbook and a blog post with the stuff I bought, thank you for reading and I hope you had a lovely Christmas. 

Thank you, 
Love Leah x

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas! xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you too! hope you had a wonderful day xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts