Triangl excellent customer service!

Hi, 
I saw a triangl bikini I feel in love with and wanted to know which one it was and information about it. So I sent the photo to triangls costumer services and straight away I got a message back saying which bikini it was and she had replied to my question about the colours. I wanted to know what colours were available and she looked on my Instagram (the photo I sent was from my Instagram and had my Instagram name on it) she had looked through my photos and come up with colours for me. How amazing was that? I now know what colour bikini I want! She was so amazing and helpful getting me the right sizes. I thought it was incredible the service I got!
Thank you, 
Love, Leigh x

Comments

  1. I so badly want a Triangl bikini! They're so nice!! By the way, today my favourite blogs post went up… I'll leave the link here….http://pinkcupcake7.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/favourite-blogs-of-month.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same! Thank you so much for putting me in your favourite bloggers, your defiantly one of mine xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts