My Favourite Things Tag

Products
1. my phone
2. my iPad
3. my makeup 

Foods
1. Any sort of pasta
2. Pizza
3. Chocolate

Places
1. London
2. Manchester
3. Egypt 

Things to do when you're bored
1. Watch TV
2. talk to people
3. go on instagram 

Things to do when its sunny
1. Go out shopping 
2. Sunbathing (if I am on holiday)
3. staying in watching films 

Films
1. True Romance 
2. Beauty and The Beast 
3. The Great Gatsby

Songs
1. Robbers - The 1975
2. Landslide - Fleetwood Mac 
3. Young and Beautiful - Lana Del Rey 

Brands
1. The 1975
2. Fleetwood Mac
3. Arctic Monkeys 

Evenings
1. Watching films
2. Getting into bed 
3. Food

Events
1. Christmas
2.Parties
3. Holidays
(same as Olivia's)

Cartoons
1. Beauty and the Beast 
2. Tangled
3. Frozen

Buildings
1. Big Ben in London
2. The Eiffel Tower
3. The Statue of Liberty 

Anything in Everyday Life
1. Sleeping
2. Food 
3. watching TV

Influences
1. Vanessa Hudgens 
2.  Kylie Jenner
3. Kendall Jenner

Drinks
1. Pink lemonade
2. Dr Pepper
3. tea

Experiences
1. Concerts and shows
2. Going to new places and trying new things
3. Holidays

Things to watch
1. American Horror Story
2. Beauty and The Beast
3. Orange is the New Black

Youtubers
1. Zoe Sugg (Zoella)
2. Gabby (Velvetgh0st)
3. Saccone - Joly's

Comments

  1. Thanks for doing the tag! I love your answers! I think I might include you in my favourite blogs of the month post next month. I explain all about it in my New Post Ideas post. Have a look and let me know if thats ok :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw it's no problem, thank you it would mean alot I'll go look now xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts