Starting sixth from

Starting sixth from 

Last year I finished secondary school  and that means I'm going to sixth form. My school doesn't have a sixth form and most people from it go to college but I wanted to do A-levels so I have to travel 10 miles a day to get there, I don't mind because it's meant to be an amazing sixth form. I've been waiting for this for ages because ever who is going there wants the same as me and I don't have to put up with idiots anymore. I'm actually going to be an idiot there. I'm not really worried about anything expect from what to wear!! 

I'm used to a uniform, I've always had one so I'm not used to actually picking what to wear and putting effort into it for school. Literally I don't know how I'm gonna manage, that sounds so stupid but a lot of people who I know have the same problem. We aren't used to finding something to wear everyday of the week. For bridging I was worried, clothes wise. I don't know why but I was worried about what to wear and when I got there I was like "I don't look the worst!!" I know it wasn't nice of me but it brought my confidence up, thinking that you aren't the worst dressed. So my advice would be to wear what you feel comfortable in. 

I hope you enjoyed this blogpost! 
Love, Leah x

Comments

Popular Posts