Dreams

Basically ever since I was little I wanted to model, I had a chance when I was around 5 and turned to down because I didn't understand what it actually was and now I really regret it. Then all my weight problems started happening and I have never been confident enough to model, because of this I do get really upset because I let my insecurities get in the way of something I want to do. I am not saying I would be a good model or that I would be right for it but it is a dream of mine so at the moment I am dieting to make that dram come true.

I would hate to thing there are girls out there that have dreams and aspirations and yet cant do what they want because of feeling uncomfortable, embarrassed or ashamed in any way. If you can please comment with something which you want to do or your dream.

Love, Leah x

Comments

Popular Posts