Beauty haul!!!

Hi, 
This is my first ever haul since having a blog, so I hope that you all like it. The reason behind this post is because I have just started a part time job and wanted to get a few bits and bobs for work. My part time job is not like the average everyday teens, I do dress up as a Disney princess therefore I will need makeup in which will give me high coverage, also I intended to get a few lipsticks for the different characters I will play. 
So lately I've been buying a lot of makeup and I wanted to share with you what I have bought. All being for the same purpose of my new job, I find this really exciting as not everyone can go ahead and buy so much makeup and dress up for their job. I did go to the Factory shop for all of these products. In the town I live in there is little shops, this is really annoying as when I run out of foundation I have no way of repurchasing it until the weekend and I have time to go shopping. (Small town problems) Also as I am starting sixth form college soon, I wanted easy and quick ways to wash my face on a morning, due the fact I will be waking up early on a morning and I am really not a morning person at all, so I want something quick and simple. 
Rimmel London Kate Moss lipstick - shade 111 kiss of life 
£2 - the original factory shop
The first thing I bought was a red lipstick, this is because I heard so many amazing reviews on this product, I thought that I should test it out. I have had it for over a week now and come honestly say I do love the formula and find it lasts a surprisingly long time. I would recommend this product to anyone as it a perfect red lipstick and for the price I paid, I don't think you can go wrong. I feel as though seen as Autumn is approaching it is the perfect time to wear red lipsticks during the day, and get ready for the cold reason. 
Rimmel London apocalypses lip lacquer - shade 304 eclipse 
£2 - the original factory shop 
While I was also in the shop I noticed that they were selling these lip lacquers, which I bought last year in the Autumn/Winter period. I loved it so much that I decided to buy three more. I used it so much that I needed a new one. Luckily I was able to find them for a very cheap price. I love them because I find that the formula lasts and its very easy to apply. This is always a bonus as there is nothing worse than a lipstick that is difficult to apply or when it smudges.
Rimmel London apocalypses lip lacquer - shade 400 Big Bang 
£2 - the original factory shop 
The reason behind me buying a few of these lipsticks is that I genuinely love them so much, and though having different colours would be amazing. I do intend to buy the whole collection if I can, however I think that they may have been discontinued as where I bought them from normally sell Rimmel's discontinued products. 
Rimmel London apocalypses lip lacquer - shade 600 nude eclipse 
£2 - The original factory shop  
Rimmel London match perfection foundation - shade 200 soft beige 
£4.98 - savers 
I must admit that this foundation has always been my go to foundation for the new season. I find that it gives me full coverage. The price is amazing, and I cannot recommend it enough. 
Garner micellar cleansing water 
£3.50 - boots
I really do like this water, I find that all my makeup just goes off straight away and it leaves my skin feeling lovely and refreshed. i want advice anyone to get this as it is reasonably prices and makes the skin feel amazing. 
Tee tree face wash
£1 - the original factory shop
I find this face one is one of my favourites, I have been using it everyday for the past year. I find it works perfectly as it is so quick and easy to use but yet so good for the skin. 
I always try and pick items in which are affordable but yet are beautiful, I would never post something which I don't like or don't want. I want to be able to recommend things in which the everyday person can afford and use.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post and thank you for reading, leave comments if you have any suggestions on what blog posts I should do. 
Thank you, 
Love, Leah x 

Comments

Popular Posts