TAG: would you rather

Hi, 

1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
Loose my palettes and eye shadow, the only time I use eye shadow is when I'm going out somewhere and that's very rare. 

2. Would you rather chop all of your hair off or never be able to cut it again?
Chop it all off, I'm always trimming my hair and like to try our different lengths. Plus having really long hair would just annoy me so I'd rather have it all off so it can grow back.

3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Depending on the shade, I'd say coral if it was suttle. 

4. If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Clothes, if you ask me next month it would be different it's just at the moment I'm needing new clothes and wanting new statement pieces. 

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Eyeliner as a lipstick, you'd have more control and wouldn't get lipstick in your eye. 

6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
MAC!
7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
One eye shadow. 

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
It's practically winter in summer in England so summer clothes in winter. 

9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Depending what colour, I'd pick powder blue then black. So light colours all year round. 

10. Would you rather give up your favourite lip colour or favourite eye product!
Favourite eye product. 

11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or messy bun?
Messy bun. 

12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss? 
Never paint my nails again. 

13) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
I don't fill in my yep brows but I'd look weird without them because there black so sharpie. 

14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Nail polish, I don't really use it that much, 

Thank you,
Love, Leah x

Comments

Popular Posts