The fairytale tag



Hi,
I saw this tag on someone's blog and when I did I got so excited and thought I'd do it even though I wasn't tagged. Everyone who knows me knows I love anything fairy-tale and Disney related so I wanted to do it myself.

Snow White: Do you consider yourself beautiful?
Nope, I think there's something beautiful about everyone but I don't think I am. You don't really see the good in yourself but everyone has some beauty with in them.

Sleeping Beauty: How many hours do you sleep at night?
I love sleep, so if I could I'd sleep all the time. Normally it's between 8-10 hours. 

Cinderella: Do you have a curfew?
Nope, I don't normally go out that much to be honest. If I do then my parents aren't bothered as long as they know where I am and have my phone with me then it's fine.

Rapunzel: Do you love being outside?
I do like it, I like going out for a bit but I'm always ready to come back home, get a quilt and watch loads of Disney films. (Basically what I do all the time) I do like to go out but nothing's better them coming back home. 

Little Red Riding Hood: Do you trust strangers easily?
Nope, I don't trust anyone easily and if I do it's because there's this connection, it's so hard to explain. Like when I met this girl last year and with in a month of meeting we were talking every day and become best friends and I trusted her easily compared to others. So no I don't trust people easily. 

Beauty and the Beast: What makes someone beautiful in your eyes?
If someone is a nice person then I think it makes them beautiful. I think there is something beautiful in everyone and even though we don't see our self as beautiful there is something beautiful about us. For an example if someone is a good person and does nice things then it makes them beautiful. 


The Little Mermaid: What would you sacrifice for love?
A lot of things, I have already but I would do it again. I think as long as you love someone and the relationship is worth sacrificing some things for then its fine. 


The Frog Prince: What do you find disgusting?
Not many things, I don't't really get disgusted at all. So if I do it's something really horrible. 


Jack and the Beanstalk: What plans do you have?
I do have a lot of plans, I'd love to travel and see as much things as I can. The plans aren't planned out but I know what I want to do and what I want in my future. 


Puss in Boots: Do you have pets? If not, do you want them?
Yeah, I have 3 dogs. I love dogs so much and I actually would love more. I really want a french bulldog.

Pinocchio: What's your biggest wish?
To be happy, over the past couple of years I have had many of problems which has had a bad effect on me and have made me not happy but I'm at a place in my life where I'm finally getting better and I don't want to do anything which could damage it. So my biggest wish would be to stay like this. 


Peter Pan: What is your mental age?
I'm actually mature and I have always acted older but I am a big kid. For an example I'm mad on Disney, I love everything Disney and I'm a big kid when it comes to it. I buy things which are Beauty and the Beast related all the time and I'm really obsessed with it.


The Snow Queen: Who is your best friend and what would you do for him/her?
My best friend is Leah, she also has a blog and I've tagged her to do this tag so go check out her blog. Me and Leah are both a like and we have a lot of things in common, so when she has a problem she knows that I understand or at least try to. I'd do a lot of her, shes always there for me and I try to return the favour. (Sorry if I've done a shit job Leah, haha).

The Princess and the Pea: Are you sensitive?
I am but I'm not, I have a lot of problems and they can make me a little sensitive but most of the time I'm not. I grew up with lads so I'm not really sensitive.

The Brave Little Soldier: Do you consider yourself brave?
Not really, I've never really have to do anything were I've had to be brave. I think i would be but I've never really had to be brave.

Here are the blogs I tag:


Leah Elizabeth


Thank you,  love, Leah x


Comments

Popular Posts