The British tag

Questions

1. How many cups of tea do you have a day? How many sugars?
I have 3-4 cups every day, if I'm not at school it's normally about 5-6. I don't have any sugars but I do have it really milky tho. 

2. Favourite part of your Roast? 
Gravy and roasties! I love everything to b honest and especially the beef! 

3. Favourite Biscuits?

Custard Creams, Jammie Dodgers and Jaffa cakes.

4. Favourite British past time 

Fish and chips and a lemon top on a beach! Also London at Christmas, its just so beautiful and magical. 

5. Favourite Part of Britain?

I know I always slag of were I'm from and say how much I hate it but I'm proud of coming from a shit whole and I do love it and I know I'll miss it, so the North East of England. Also I love Manchester, I love going there and visiting my family. 

6. Favourite British Holiday?
Christmas! I think its the best time of the year and I get so excited for it! I'm such a big kid I

7. Favourite sweet

Bomboms!!!!!!!!!  I'm obsessed with them.

8. What would your pub be called?

The Staffi Inn, everyone named there pub after there dogs so I thought I'd do the same so my Ella is a staffi and it would be named after her. 

9. No.1 British person

I have so many and I don't even know why, it's basically like a list. Boris Johnson, Kate Middleton, Matty Healy, Mick Jagger, Kate Moss, Prince Harry and Peter Kay. 

10. Favourite Coastline?
Whitby, I absolutely love it. The fish and chips is amazing and a lemon top too! It's like the perfect day.

11. Favourite British Artist?
Ben Howard!

12. Opinions on Marmite?
 HATE IT! 

Comments

  1. hate marmite too. whitby is gorgeous but im a big fan of wells x

    Lizzie's Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never been, what's is like? I actually don't even know where it is? Haha x

      Delete
  2. Saw this on Beautycrush's channel and loved the idea straight away!

    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award to find out more about you and your blog, heres the link- http://thedesigndisciple.blogspot.com.au/2014/07/liebster-award.html

    Em x
    The Design Disciple

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these tags, you get to know all sorts about people!
    I have also nominated you for the Liebster Award heres my link- http://katie-rose96.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts