Kendall Jenner

Hi ,
So I've seen the photos of Kendall Jenner for her interview which have been released and I have to say I absolutely live them! I've done a blog post ok Kendall being a massive inspiration and why she was my inspiration of that month but lately I'm the past year Kendall has changed. She's still amazingly gorgeous but a lot of people have suddenly stopped liking her because of her showing her boobs. I still love her. At the moment I feel as if Kendall has come out of her cell, that she's no where near as shy as she used to be and knows the model in which she wants to become. But I lover her and just wanted to share the photos with you.
Thank you, Love, Leah x





Comments

  1. Completely agree, she's so beautiful and such a great model:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts