What I got this weekend! 12/4/14

Hi,
So it's another weekend were I've been out and got something, this weekend I didn't get much but what I did get I'm really happy with.

Glasses - £25
I got glasses this weekend but I didn't have to pay for them, as I got them for free which I'm so pleased about but they are the £25 glasses from specsavers, if your wondering. I'm so happy with them and I can finally see things far away. I love black clothing items and pops of colour, there is nothing more simple but yet so gorgeous at the same time. I think an outfit like this is yet classic but gorgeous. Its not too busy but yet almost simple and effortless. I think when you add items of colour to an outfit it makes a huge difference as it can change an item depending on the season, whether and occasion.
Jar - £2 


I went into this little shop which sells loads of sweets for cheap and I found these plastic jars, I already had a small one but now I have the medium sized one and later I'll get the big one. I absolutely love these, I think they so cute and I only paid £2 for them.


I always try and pick items in which are affordable but yet are beautiful, I would never post something which I don't like or don't want. I want to be able to recommend things in which the everyday person can afford and use.

I must admit I really love this outfit and really wish I could wear it everyday, but for obvious reasons I can't. I hope you you enjoyed watching this as much as I enjoyed making it.

Thank you,
Love, Leah 

Comments

Popular Posts