Jack Wills activewear pants

Hi,

I find it hard to find a trackies that actually fits me because I am very tall. But I have all these amazing ideas of which ones I would love to wear and what to wear them with. I hope you enjoy this post. This post is for formal occasions but you can always take inspiration and dress it down or adapt the items to your style.

I love black clothing items and pops of colour, there is nothing more simple but yet so gorgeous at the same time. I think an outfit like this is yet classic but gorgeous. Its not too busy but yet almost simple and effortless. I think when you add items of colour to an outfit it makes a huge difference as it can change an item depending on the season, whether and occasion.

I always try and pick items in which are affordable but yet are beautiful, I would never post something which I don't like or don't want. I want to be able to recommend things in which the everyday person can afford and use.

I must admit I really love this outfit and really wish I could wear it everyday, but for obvious reasons I can't. I hope you you enjoyed watching this as much as I enjoyed making it.

Thank you,

Love, Leah x

Comments

Popular Posts