Top 10 favourite films list

Top 10 favourite films list 

Hi,

1. Beauty and the beast 

As a child I loved this film so much, it's been my favourite film since I can  remember. I adore it because it's Disney and you can sing along! I'm not someone who is a typical girl, I love football, GTA and FIFA so Disney is kind of like my weakness. I love beauty and the beast so much it's possibly like my favourite thing ever. To me the storyline is beautiful, I lover everything about it. If you have never seen this film them I suggest you watch it as it's amazing. It's literally made me want to work in Disneyland Paris as princess Belle. 

2. The great Gatsby 

I first watched the great Gatsby when it came out I'm the pictures, I found a it amazing! It's a beautiful love story and I'm not much of a fan of love films but this was perfect. I'm reading the book at the moment and I can say that I prefer the film but I'm still loving reading a story about it. I studied some of the writers work in history so I thought it would be a good idea to read the book because I loved the film so much. The fact that they have amazing actors in the film is amazing and it's a Lurhman film! I love most of the films he's done because he creates some beautiful but mental. Which is the great Gatsby all over, beautiful and mental. 

3. The perks of being a wallflower 

I first hurt about this when it came out and I wondered what all the fuss was about it, I then decided to watch it and I fell in love with it! It's one of my favourite films because it's something I can relate to, something which I can say "yeah I know how it feels" which I don't get often. It was a film which connected with me and I couldn't stop crying at the end. For Christmas I asked for the book and I have managed to finished off the book as I've been busy so I've got it on my iPad now I'm able to read it more often and I think a prefer it like that. I fin this the perfect film and I can't wait to show my boyfriend it because it's something which I think everyone should see, it's amazing! 

4. Tangled 

As well as beauty and the beast being my favourite film, Tangled is really high up. About two months ago my friend Eleanor was telling me about Disney films and she mentioned that Tangled is  her favourite and told me to watch it. I then sat at watched, basically falling in love with it. Disney do this thing were they make these beautiful stories which is suitable for all ages. I don't know why I like it so much but I think it's amazing, it's so beautiful an perfect. 

5. Black swan 

I have a wide range of films tastes, I love loads of different films. Anything from horrors to dance films, I love types of films which make your mind think, not too much where your confused but enough to think "eh?" That's why I love Black Swan so much. It's a film which is mind twisting but not too much, I love both actresses in it and I think they are both perfect. 

6. The bodyguard 

I don't normally like love films, there's so many which I don't like but once I'm a while there will be one amazing film which will make me fall in love with it. The bodyguard is one of them, even though it's meant to be 15+ to watch I watched it a few years ago amd fell in love with it. It's amazing. I love Whitney Houston I'm general and this film only makes me love her more. The music and everything makes of more amazing. I can't even twll you how much I love it.

7. Ghost 

When I first watched Ghost I was 12 and I thought it was amazing! It's a story about a couple and the man dies but his spirit is still on Earth and he's trying to protect his girlfriend. To me it's a beautiful story and makes it one of my all time favourite films. I've also seen the musical which is unbelievably magical! I have never been to a musical echo hive enjoyed more, it was brilliant. I suggest that if you love the film you go see the musical. 

8. Harry Potter series 

Harry Potter is another one of my childhood favourites, I've loved it for so long. It's something which me and my boyfriend both love, and we can't wait to go to the Studios because it's kind of an obsession. I'm one of these people who get so into a film and like to know what happened even when it's finished so I didn't like the fact that it just ended by Harry's kids, I want to know their story and everything. I think these films are everyone's childhood films as I think everyone watched them as a child. 

9. Friends with benefits 

No one understands how much I love this film, I got it for Christmas one year and I couldn't stop watching it after that. It's a film which me and my boyfriend love and it's just a film which everyone can like. I literally love Mila Kunis! I think she's amazing, someone who is so funny and gorgeous. The story to film is amazing, I think there is a lot of people who can delate it and I think that's why everyone loves it as much as they do. I love this film so much and I'm always watching it. 

10. Peter Pan 

Peter Pan was something I loved as a child and just recently I've found my love for it again. To me this film is something which every child needs to see. The reason why I love it so much now is because my best friend loves it and told me to watch it again because I had forgotten how amazing it was. The story isn't the best in my opinion but I love adaptations from the 2003 film. I think this is because the 2003 version is like a darker side to Disney. 

Thank you,
Love, Leah x

Comments

Popular Posts