Drowning In A Pool Of Depression

Hi
To me depressing is like drowning, your all alone, crying for help but somehow you never get it. We don't get help because help isn't known to us, sometimes we need that person to turn to for guidance or that one person to talk to it about. Depression can go either ways you can tell someone what its like and get help or you can suffer in silence. Depression is like drowning because they can either go three ways, you save yourself, somebody saves you or you let it eat you up inside till you cant take it no more, there is no escape.
For me I had the person to save me, I know what it's like to suffer in silence and not having somebody to help you. I got help when no one knew, even he didn't know he was helping me.

Thank you.
Love, Leah x

Comments

Popular Posts